Working Mode = Switched back to normal

After a hard period of preparation for TOEFL and GRE test, I am finally back to routine: programming!
Right now I am kinda into freelancing along with my research hobbies. And now, as I am righting this post, my laptop is busy training a neural network for human face emotion detection.
First I get a little taste of Google Tensor Flow library and it was amazingly easy to build and use! However, the possibilities today goes even further. I found a python wrapper for it, named TFLearn! Which makes Tensor Flow easy as few lines!
And right now I am training my network with a dataset of faces that I got from Kaggler website to see whether the TFLearn is working or not. (I hope it does!) If everything goes well, I'll be able to recognize the emotion of the faces that has been detected by OpenCV.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stage #1 - Replanting a pineapple

Brand New Perception

YOLO