Stage #1 - Replanting a pineapple

I just have read an article about replanting a pineapple, and guess what; here I am! After reading couple of search queries, I decided to start this process. Let's see what happens! I have removed the rest of the fruit. Also, removed the lower leafs. According to the article [and search queries], I should wait couple of days till the lower part is completely dries. Then I can soak it into water for few weeks and hopefully the roots start to grow! Afterward, I am able to plant it in the clay. The only problem is I need somewhere with really high amount of sunlight! [Which there is none in my room...].
A Pineapple
If everything goes well, this cute plant will be my friend for a while. I really enjoy having such a thing on my desk. Please let me know if you have ever tried to replant a pineapple. I am really looking for some experience in this field!

Comments

  1. Unfortunately, the pineapple couldn't make it to the next stages, and it died! I don't know where was the problem, but this was the first attempt, and for sure the tries would be better! Anyway, the leafs start drying out in few days and it was total dead in a week. [so there will be no more stages for now!]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brand New Perception

YOLO